Human existence has revolved around the availability of water. Mankind has continuously sought efficient techniques for transportation of water for the expanding populations. LUBI Pumps has been in operation since the early 60’s continuosly working on optimizing the traditional techniques while proactively investing on futuristic technology.
LUBI offers solar pumps backed by state of art technology, designed to provide green and efficient solution for reliable water supply to places with little access to clean water and electricity. The three key components of a solar pumping system are solar pumps, controllers and solar panels.LUBI offers all the three components indigenously manufactured at its various facilities in Gujarat and certified to the global standards as defined by the industry The LUBI Solar Pumps shall be functionally classified as given:
- Centrifugal Pumps ( AC and DC both)
- Helical Pumps (DC Only)
- Centrifugal Monoblock Pumps.
- Maximum flow: 540 cubic mtr/day
- Maximum head: 463 metres
- Rating: 0.5 to 20 hp ( 0.37 kW to 15 kW)
- Flood irrigation of small fields
- Drip irrigation for farms
- Cattle Watering
- Water supply Villages
- Schools, Hospitals and Homes
- Highly energy efficient assembly
- Robust galvanized steel mounting structure for longer service life
- Automatic controller incorporating dynamic MPPT control technique, Efficiency of 98%
- Comprehensive protection against under/over voltage and dry run for longer pumping life
COST OF OWNERSHIP:
The investment decisions for solar pumps are governed by the initial capital outlay, which generally is quite high compared to other conventional energy installations. Going by the fractions, the cost of ownership of diesel engine driven pump is just 5 % of the total operations cost and maintenence cost. Solar pumping systems when compared to diesel engines cost much higher initially. The operations and maintenence cost amount to only miniscule contributions. Typically, solar pumps offer a breakeven in cost within 4 to 6 years depending on site conditions, post which the operations costs comes to practically zero.
[Visit Our Online Store]
Top Solar Brands in India
We deals in all reputed solar brands Including TATA Solar, LUMINOUS Solar, SUKAM Solar, HAVELLS Solaredge, MICROTEK Solar, EXIDE Solar, WAAREE Solar, VIKRAM Solar, JAKSON Solar, Lubi Solar, DELTA Inverter, ABB Inverter, CONSUL-NEOWATT Hybrid Inverters.