About ABB Solar Inverter
ABB solar is a solar inverter manufacturer and a group company of swedish swiss multinational ABB, manufacture of all type of solar inverters. ABB solar is the largest engineering company as well as one of the largest conglomerates in the world. ABB solar has operations around in 100 countries, with approximately 132,000 employees in the world.
ABB solar offers residential solar inverter currently on the market including single-phase and three phase string inverters for photovoltaic (PV) systems installed in residential, commercial, institutional and industrial buildings. All solar inverters provide PV installations with high performance, robust enclosures, ease of installation, and a quick return on investment.
ABB Solar Inverter Price
ABB solar inverter price depends upon its capacity and model. Its prices start from Rs.59,500 for 3KW solar inverter and goes up to Rs.3,19,500 for 50KW solar inverter.
|ABB Inverter Model||Selling Price|
|3 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.59,500|
|5 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.78,500|
|6 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.95,500|
|10 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.1,18,500|
|15 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.1,58,500|
|20 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.1,68,500|
|30 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.1,99,000|
|50 kW Solar Inverter||Rs.3,19,500|
Looking for best price?
- Above price list is for inverter only.
- GST 18% will be extra.
- Freight is extra.
- Delivery time 7 days.
Features of ABB Solar Inverter
- ABB inverters has inbuilt MPPT charge controller
- Inverters have an efficiency rating up to 97.8%
- ABB inverters has graphical display with detachable control unit
- Can work efficiently from -25 C° to +60 C°
- Integrated performance data monitoring
- ABB inverters comes with outdoor IP55 enclosure (with additional safety features)
Pros and cons of ABB inverter
Pros. – Advantage
- ABB inverters are design for large scale solar power generation
- A highly reliable and efficient solar inverter by ABB manufacturers
- ABB solar inverters are easy to install and maintain
- ABB solar is a global manufacturer with local support services
- Solar inverters with long service life.
- One time investment and peace of mind guaranteed by ABB solar
Cons – Disadvantages
FAQs about ABB Solar
Where does ABB manufacture its inverter?
What is an inverter?
Why we need inverter in solar systems?
In a solar system, the power generated by solar panel and stored in batteries are DC power. But mostly, the power used to run your appliances is AC power. So if we see, there is a mismatch between the types of power. To eliminate this factor, solar inverter is used in solar system.
Know more about: Solar System
What is the price of ABB solar inverter?
Does ABB solar manufactures other solar products as well?
After how much time does I need to replace my inverter?
How to choose best size of a solar inverter for any solar system?
As a thumb rule, a solar inverter should be equal to solar system’s capacity. Let’s assume that you are installing 5 KW solar system for your home than the inverter should be of 5KW capacity. There can a little plus or minus in percentage of solar inverter’s capacity.
Want to know about: 5KW solar system.
Does the solar panel works without inverter?
Yes definitely, the solar panel will work without solar inverter. But it is recommended to install a solar inverter along with your solar system. Because solar array cannot produce the same level of power all the day due to change in sunlight. So the generated power voltage will be unstable which can cause several damage to your appliances.
Know more about: Solar Panel.
Can I run my appliances without solar inverter?
Yes, you can power your appliances directly without solar inverter. But this is harmful for your appliances as well as for you also. The power produce by solar panel will not be stable. There will be fluctuation in the voltage. So if you are connecting your load directly to solar panel than they may be damage or bust.
How can I keep my inverter safe?
- Choose appropriate and ventilated position for installing a solar inverter.
- Stay it away from fire and water.
- Use good quality wires for connections.
- Make sure the earthing is proper.
- Turn off your inverter when you are not at home.