【About】 DCDB is known as Direct Current Distribution Box that is used in solar panel system to protect the system and DCDB manage the DC current. Its capacity is 2 in 2 out 1000V DC and support up to 40 Solar Panels.
【What is Inside】 Inside of DCDB box has Fuse with Holder, SPD, MCB and Bus Bar. Also has good quality DC wire for connection and MC4 connector.
【Working】 Kenbrook Solar DCDB controls the DC power from the solar panel and sends solar panels current to inverter. DCDB box is installed in middle of solar panel and inverter connection. It protects our solar panel system and inverter.
【Protection】 In case solar panel system produce extra current as much need or any short circuit issue then MCB is automatically trip, SPD sends extra current in ground and fuse has a coil that is burn and breaks the circuit.
【Fuse Work】 When over power is produced by solar panel system then Fuse coil burn and breaks the circuit and save all electrical appliances and solar inverter.
【MCB Work】 When extra current is come then MCB is automatically trip and saves the inverter.
【SPD Work】 SPD sends extra current to earthing or ground and save all electrical appliances.
- Voltage – 1000V
- IP Rating – IP67
- Capacity – UP to 40 Solar Panels
- DCDB manage Direct Current
- DCDB can Extend Inverter Life
- Usage/Application – Solar Power Plant
- Wall mounting design for easy installation
- Installed in middle of solar panel and inverter
- DCDB box has Fuse with Holder, SPD and MCB etc
- Protects the system if there is any fault during failure in DC side
- Protection: Over current, extra current, short circuit and lightning.
|DCDB Capacity||Up to 40 Solar Panels 2 in 2 out|
|Protection||Overload, Over current|
|Applications||Solar power plant|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||130*180*100 mm|