【About】Direct Current Distribution Box (DCDB) is used in solar power system to protect the system and DCDB manage dc current.
【What is Inside】In DCDB box has Fuse with Fuse Holder, SPD, MCB and Bus Bar. Also has good quality DC wire for connection and MC4 connector.
【Working】Kenbrook Solar DCDB controls the DC power from the solar panel and send solar panels current to inverter. DCDB box is installed in middle of solar panel and inverter connection. It protects our inverter.
【Protection】In case solar power system produce extra current as much need or any short circuit then MCB is automatically trip, SPD sends extra current in ground and fuse has a coil that is burn and breaks the circuit.
【Fuse Work】When extra power is produced by solar system then Fuse coil burn and breaks the circuit and save all electrical appliances and inverter.
【MCB Work】When extra current is come then MCB is automatically trip and save inverter.
【SPD Work】SPD sends extra current to earthing or ground and save all electrical appliances.
- Voltage – 600V
- IP Rating – IP67
- Capacity – UP to 12 Solar Panels
- Connect 10 sq mm Terminals
- DCDB manage Direct Current
- DCDB can Extend Inverter Life
- Installed in middle of solar panel and inverter
- DCDB box has Fuse with Holder, SPD and MCB etc.
- Protection: Unwanted current extra current
- Usage/Application – Solar On grid and off grid project
- Wall mounting design for easy installation and maintenance
- Protects the system if there is any fault during failure in DC side
|DCDB Voltage||600V DC|
|DCDB Capacity||Up to 12 Solar Panels|
|Protection||Overload, Over current|
|Applications||Solar power plant|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||130*180*100 mm|