【About】DCDB is known as Direct Current Distribution Box that is used in solar panel system to protect the system and DCDB manage the DC current.
【What is Inside】Kenbrook Solar’s best quality DCDB box has Fuse with Holder, SPD, MCB and Bus Bar. Also has good quality DC wire for connection and MC4 connector.
【Working】Kenbrook Solar DCDB controls the DC power from the solar panel and send solar panels current to inverter. DCDB box is installed in middle of solar panel and inverter connection. It protects our solar panel system and inverter.
【Protection】In case solar panel system produce extra current as much need or any short circuit issue then MCB is automatically trip, SPD sends extra current in ground and fuse has a coil that is burn and breaks the circuit.
【Fuse Work】When extra power is produced by solar system then Fuse coil burn and breaks the circuit and save all electrical appliances and inverter.
【MCB Work】When extra current is come then MCB is automatically trip and save inverter.
【SPD Work】SPD sends extra current to earthing or ground and save all electrical appliances.
- Voltage – 600V
- IP Rating – IP67
- Capacity – UP to 24 Solar Panels
- DCDB manage Direct Current
- DCDB can Extend Inverter Life
- Usage/Application – Solar Power Plant
- Wall mounting design for easy installation
- Protection: Unwanted current extra current
- Installed in middle of solar panel and inverter
- DCDB box has Fuse with Holder, SPD and MCB etc
- Protects the system if there is any fault during failure in DC side
|DCDB Voltage||600V DC|
|DCDB Capacity||Up to 24 Solar Panels 2 in 2 out|
|Protection||Overload, Over current|
|Applications||Solar power plant|
|Dimension ( L*W*H )||130*180*100 mm|