- 2KVA 24V UTL Gamma Solar PCU is a Solar Power Conditioning Unit (PCU), it uses solar power on the first priority to charge the solar battery and power from the grid (government electricity) on the secondary priority.
- The usage of power from the grid (government electricity) is secondary priority, grid power is only used when solar energy is not present and the solar battery voltage level reduces to a certain level.
- Gamma Solar PCU 2kVA/24V comes with advanced features like DSP (Digital Signal Processor) base design, inbuilt MPPT solar charge controller with latest solar inverter technology, latest LCD features, maximum preference for solar.
- It is smart PCU, 95% panel rating capability, compatible with all types of solar panels and also has lightning protection.
- 2KVA 24V UTL Gamma Solar PCU feeds a constant boost charging current to the solar battery installed in it until its voltage reaches 14.2V and the float current which is very close to zero keeps this voltage above 13V. Thus reducing the float current to zero for the longest period of time during the entire process, ultimately resulting in much better battery life when held fully charged simultaneously.
- UTL 2kva 24V Gamma PCU senses the point of maximum power available in the panel and charges the battery with this maximum power. Therefore, the battery is always charged to the maximum possible power at any given time. This is the feature that allows your device to work at its full potential and thus deliver the best possible results.
- Gamma PCU has LCD for better user interface. It shows battery voltage, charging current, discharging current, output voltage, output frequency, output load percentage, input voltage, input frequency, solar voltage, solar current and solar power.
Technical Specifications of Gamma 2KVA 24V Solar PCU
|Solar PCU Capacity||2KVA 24V|
|Input Voltage Range (min-max)||45-90 VDC|
|Maximum PV Power Recommended||2KW|
|Types of Charger||MPPT|
|Charge Controller Peak Efficiency||95%|
|Battery Low Buzzer||10.2V|
|Battery Low Cut||10.0V|
|Battery High Cut||15.5V|
|Battery Charging Voltage by SPV||14.5V|
|Battery Charging Current by SPV||18A|
|Battery Charging Voltage by GRID||14.2V|
|Battery Charging Current by GRID||10A|
|Grid Low Cut Voltage ( IT Load Disable/Enable)||120/175V|
|Grid High Cut Voltage ( IT Load Disable/Enable)||280/255V|
|Inverter Nominal Output Voltage||230VAC|
|Output Supply Phase||1 phase, 3 wire|
|Output Waveform||Sine wave|
|Nominal Frequency||50.0 HZ|
|Load Current||6.1 A|
|Inverter Peak Efficiency||>88%|
|Protections||Overload, Battery low, Battery high, Output low, Output high, Output Short Circuit, Overheat, Under Frequency, Over Frequency, Solar panel reverse|
|Display Parameters||Battery Voltage, Charging Current, Discharging Current* Solar Voltage, Solar Current, Instantaneous Power, Grid Voltage, I/P Frequency Output Voltage, Output Load% O/P Frequency Grid, Inverter & SPV Charger Status|
|Switches||Reset for System ON/OFF, up, Down, Back, Enter (for LCD Configuration)|
|Indications||System ON, Inv. ON, SPV Charging, Grid Charging, Battery Low/High, Overload, Overheat, Mains Low, Mains High, Under frequency, Over frequency, (IT Mode, Grid Charging, NLSD, Boost Charging, DG Mode)Enable/Disable*|
|Max Relative Humidity @25*C (non condensing)||95%|
|Dimension (L X W X H)||457 X 254 X 431 mm|