* UTL HELIAC Solar Inverter uses solar power on the first priority and electricity from the grid on the second priority to charge the battery. Its model name is HELIAC 2000/50AMP and its rating is 1500VA. It supports 1500 watts load and 24Voltage solar inverter.
* UTL Heliac 2000/50A, 1500VA/24V PWM Solar Inverter has many latest features like PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) solar charge controller, LCD features, maximizing solar preference, built in IT mode, DG mode, boost charging mode etc. customer needs and to make it suitable for multiple applications.
* Heliac Solar Inverter 1500VA/24V is a solar hybrid inverter that uses both solar power and government electricity to charge the battery, prioritizing solar power. Solar power is on the first priority when charging. This means that when solar power is available, the battery will only charge from it, regardless of whether grid power is available or not. It is designed to give you maximum benefit from the sun and thereby reduce your electricity costs.
Priority Selection for using load:
- PCU Mode Priority – Solar Energy → Battery → Grid
- Smart Mode Priority – Solar Energy → Grid → Battery
- Hybrid Mode – Grid → Solar Energy → Battery
- Priority for battery charging – Solar → Grid
The frequency of the DG output is a very important parameter which is always changing. And if the system is in DG enabled mode then the system will adapt to take any frequency as the input source frequency.
Technical details of Heliac 1500VA 24V Solar Inverter
|Operating DC Voltage||24V|
|Nominal Grid Voltage||230V|
|Battery Low Buzzer||10.8V|
|Battery Low Cut||10.5V|
|Battery High Cut||16.5V|
|Grid Charging Voltage (Equalize)||After 30Days|
|Grid Charging Current||12A/15A|
|Grid Reconnect @ Battery Voltage||11.8V|
|Output Phase||1 Phase|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220V±8%|
|Max. Output Current||4.3A|
|Output Waveform||Sine wave|
|Maximum PV Power Recommended||(315W/320W/325W)x4|
|Solar current max||50A|
|Solar current min||>3A (Below 3A, System will act like Solar Absent)|
|Protection||Overload, Battery Low, Battery High, Output Short, Battery Reverse, Over Heat, Over frequency, Under Frequency, SPV High.|
|LED Indication||System ON, (IT Mode, SMF/TUB, Boost charging, DG Mode, Grid charging) Enable/Disable.|
|Switches||Reset for System ON/OFF, UP, Down, Back, Enter(For LCD Calibration)|
|Dimension L x W x H||300x265x165 mm|