【Technology】Mono PERC, A+ Grade, Anti PID Mono Cells, Eapro solar 50 watt 12 volt mono panels are made of “A” grade mono perk cells and ultra cleared tempered glasses that don’t break easily and give higher efficiency even in low light.
【Portable】 Eapro 50 watt 12 volt solar panel is a fully portable small size, lightweight and powerful device to give power to small appliances.
【Application】 Perfect for charging Power Bank, Mobile and Small Battery up to 20AH.
【Protection 】Toughened tempered glass (thickness 3.2/4.0 mm) with back sheet provides maximum protection from severe environmental conditions. This 50 watt 12 volt solar panel features advanced encapsulation material with a layered sheet of lamination.
【Outstanding Durability】 With its newly reinforced frame design, Eapro Solar 50W solar panel can endure a front load up to 6,000Pa and a rear load up to 5,400Pa.
【Best in Class Efficiency】50W 12 Volt Mono PERC Panel Innovative cell technology ensures optimum solar power output while providing high value for money. Eapro solar makes mono panels using perk cells in 12 volt design. Additional convenience includes 4 bus bars, 36 cells. IP67 rated junction box with MC4 compatible cable connector for high module efficiency.
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||50Wp|
|Voltage at Max. Power (Vmp)||20.00 V|
|Current at Max. Power (Imp)||2.51 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||22.5 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||2.65 A|
|Protection||Waterproof & dustproof|
|Maximum System Voltage||600V|
|Dimension (L*W*H)||43 x 66.5 x 3.5 cm|
- 50W Solar Panel has advanced encapsulation to give better protection to modules.
- Technology: Mono PERC, A+ Grade, Anti PID Mono Cells.
- Best in Class conversion efficiency.
- Anti-reflective coating for more light absorption.
- High strength Aluminium frame design to offer high torsion resistance.
- Compliance with IEC standards.
- Excellent energy generation even in low light.
- Stable performance due to the IP65 waterproof junction box.
- Lower annual power attenuation and higher reliability.
- Designed with new generation PERC cell technology.
- Higher efficiency than conventional PV modules.
- Lower temperature coefficient.
- Reduced BOS cost and better ROI.