【Protection】Main work of SPD is to protect electric Device against transient fault supply, extra current, overheat, over current and extra current send to earthing.
【Easy to Use】The full form of SPD is Surge Protection Device. SPD is Pluggable Design that is very easy to replace. You cannot install SPD if you have not installed Earthning and SPD bypass the extra currant.
【Why to Install SPD】The bad weather makes the solar power plant vulnerable to overvoltage surges from lightning strikes and static discharges. The greater challenge is to protect these installations from direct and indirect lightning strikes that present a high risk of damage. SPD are especially designed for DC or Solar Application and AC appliance also.
【Reason to Install SPD】Its preventing high power from passing through the electronics appliances and causing high voltage damage to the PV system, the SPD must have installed.
|Rating||320 V AC|
|Quick Response Time||< 25 ns|
|Nominal Discharge Current In (8/20)||20KA|
|Maximum Discharge Current (8/20s)||40KA|
|Voltage Protection Level Up||1.5KV|
|Wiring Capacity Hard Wire||4~25 mm|
|Flexible Wire||4~16 mmÂ²|
|Stripping Length||10 mm|
|Torque||Main Circuit 3. 5 Nm|
|Protection Class||All Profile IP40; Connection Port IP20|
|Ambient temperature||-30 degree C to 70 degree C|
|Installation Environment||No obvious shock and vibration|
- Photovoltaic & Wind
- Industry & Automation
- Commercial & Residential Installations
- Telecom, IT & Data Centers
- Maximum VOC 320V AC
- Its quick response time is < 25 ns
- Torque Main Circuit 3. 5 Nm
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity: 20-40 kA
- Overheats, Over Current and Lightning Protection
- Extra current send to Earthing
- SPD – Surge Protection Device
- Plug gable Design – Easy to replace
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Pole: 4P
- You cannot install SPD if you have not installed Earthing
- SPD shows the colour of operating status: Green : Normal and Red : Abnormal
- Maximum Discharge Current (8/20μs): 40kA